下载并咨询使用 Anipill® 所需的所有载体
- Anilogger® monitor : v2.0.2
- Anilogger® Manager : v2.0.6
- Guisle et al., (2020) Circadian and sleepwake dependent variations in tau phosphorylation are driven by temperature
- Van der Vinne et al., (2019) Maximising survival by shifting the daily timing of activity.
- Schulze et al., (2018) Body temperature of bitches in the first week after parturition measured by ingestible loggers
- Tattersall et al., (2016) Novel energy-saving strategies to multiple stressors in birds: the ultradian regulation of body temperature.
- Calonne et al 2019 Low 24-hour core body temperature as a thrifty metabolic trait driving catch-up fat during weight regain after caloric restrictionnt de liste
- Mai et al, 2020 Effect of non-thermal radiofrequency on body temperature in mice
- Menneson et al 2019, Validation of a Psychosocial Chronic Stress Model in the Pig Using a Multidisciplinary Approach at the Gut-Brain and Behavior Levels
- Rufiange et al 2020, Pre-warming before general anesthesia with isoflurane delays the onset of hypothermia in rats
- Meyer et al, 2017 Body Temperature Measurements for Metabolic Phenotyping in Mice
- Laperrousaz et al, 2018 Lipoprotein Lipase Expression in Hypothalamus Is Involved in the Central Regulation of Thermogenesis and the Response to Cold Exposure
- Gill et al 2016, PGC-1α expression in murine AgRP neurons regulates food intake and energy balance